Welcome to Trusted Brand Reviews' Payroll Platform, and thank you for joining us.
Our community forum caters to HR, finance, and IT managers and staff members. However, it is also open to anyone interested or involved in company payroll and HRM policies and procedures.
This platform allows members to ask questions and share experiences, insights, and advice with like-minded individuals. The community aims to improve and streamline our members' payroll systems and other human resource operations through innovative automation software.
As a community member, we encourage you to freely and fully participate in the conversation. However, to keep this a safe and enjoyable space for everyone, we have compiled a list of guidelines. We ask all users to read these carefully before joining the discussion.
We Encourage Our Members To:
- Respect and show courtesy to everyone, regardless of their background, race, gender, culture, or status
- Respect that members might have different opinions from their own
- Support and empower other users
- Share their professional experiences related to the topic
- Motivate others to share their experiences and insights
- Carefully consider members' questions before answering
- Share information or resources that could help others
- Be as concise as possible
We Don't Allow:
- Offensive, profane, or indecent comments
- Any form of discrimination or racism
- Personal attacks, threats, bullying, or intimidation
- Posts intended to provoke others
- Knowingly providing incorrect or misleading information
- Impersonation or using a false name
- Posting anyone's personally identifiable information
- Unsolicited advertising, self-promotion, or spam
- Posting copyrighted material without authorization
- Any unlawful activity or promotion thereof
Consequences of Misconduct
These guidelines are in place to protect everyone in the community. Therefore, we follow up on all cases of misconduct and handle them accordingly.
At our discretion, we may:
- Issue a warning or suspend or revoke member privileges
- Delete any posts, links, or resources that contravene these rules and guidelines
- Delete the offender's TBR account for serious offenses
- Contact the relevant authorities for illegal actions or content
We take every measure to monitor forum activity to ensure that these guidelines are upheld. However, we may not be aware of all instances of misconduct.
Therefore, we ask our members to report any behavior, comments, or content contravening our community guidelines. Kindly contact us directly and do not address the offender or offense in the forum.
Forum discussions are not a substitute for the objective advice and expert services of human resource managers, accounts and finance personnel, software developers, or any other trained professional.
The information, resources, and other content shared on the forum are not associated with Trusted Brand Reviews (TBR) in any way, nor do they represent our opinions or stances.
We strongly advise members to research the credibility and accuracy of information shared in the forum before making decisions or transactions.
TBR is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or incidental damage, harm, injury, or loss consequent to participating in the forum or using its contents.
Furthermore, we are under no obligation to respond to posts or maintain the confidentiality of the content posted on the forum, as it is an open public platform.